Miracle extended balconies info please

Briarwood

Anyone been on the miracle in the last while in an extended cabin? Just wondering if the ones on the side are covered or open to above. i was hoping for some shade, or an area to sit if it's raining...

We are in 7250, starboard, mid way towards the back, in the indented part.

Anyone have any pictures???

Thanks!!!

I've had both balconies on the Spirit class ships.

I think I prefer the smaller balconies because I enjoy looking straight down in the water... and you have more privacy with them.

With the extended balconies, the lifeboats are in the way of the water view if you enjoy looking down at the waterline... and they do not have nearly as much privacy.

Best of luck. :)

Hope these help! We had 7256/7258 and 7260 on the Legend (will be the same on the Miracle) We all loved the balconies. I prefer the aft, but my sister required the handicap cabin, so this worked nicely for all our us.

Here is a picture with all the dividers open; you can get an idea of what the balcony area will look like.

2316186750064948802S600x600Q85.jpg

View looking forward while standing

2832170420064948802S600x600Q85.jpg

View looking out while sitting in the chair is totally unobstructed (except by the railing) but if you stand at the rail and look straight down you see this:

2150354170064948802S600x600Q85.jpg

What Cruiser from MS said...DH an myself had an extended balcony on the Miracle Cabin 5116 Port Forward...There was NO obstruction from or under our balcony, we could look straight down and see the beautiful ocean, and those above us could only see us if they were hanging over their railing and then they could only see us if we were doing the same...extended balconies are awsome...I am spoiled

Archived