53 Days And Counting!!!

dizzy1949

Not sure if anyone will know but does anyone have a "heads up" on what the entertainment will be on the Jewel of the Seas on the October 28 departure from Boston? Does anyone know how I can find out? We were on the Jewel in '06 and really was disappointed with the nightly entertainment they had. We're hoping that they have improved in that area. they really had some "lame" shows:eek: - not entertaining at all! Thanks for your help. Sue

Sue: While I can not answer your specific question, we have a VERY large and active group going on this cruise w/ many activities planned!!! As this group consists of many seasoned cruisers, I am confident that somebody has already asked RCI this question. Come on over and join us!!! The current page is linked below.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?p=16141937#post16141937

Bruce

Sue: While I can not answer your specific question, we have a VERY large and active group going on this cruise w/ many activities planned!!! As this group consists of many seasoned cruisers, I am confident that somebody has already asked RCI this question. Come on over and join us!!! The current page is linked below.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?p=16141937#post16141937

Bruce

Checked out the link you gave me and realized that we are "brothers and sisters" in Margaritaville:) . There are six of us cruising and would love to enjoy "cheeseburgers in Paradise" with you guys. Can we set up a time and place to join you for a "5 o'clock somewhere" drink?(;) couldn't resist being SO corny:) ) Looking forward to a great cruise!! Fins Up! Sue

I used that site all the time we cruise.A little story about it.A few years back we were on the Adventure of the Seas and one of the shows was Charo.Well during the show she walks around as she is singing and I had my wife take a picture of myself with her.Last year we were on another cruise and Charo was again the entertainment so I took the picture and showed it to her and she autographed it for me and now it hangs with my other cruise pictures in my den.

Archived