Engaged onboard!

laurenfl15

Sorry- I just want to shout this from a rooftop today b/c im so excited :D

Me and my boyfriend are TERRIBLE at secrets and he basically told me last night that hes proposing to me on our Cruise in two weeks! Im so happy and excited! (I hate surprises and attention and stuff so im super happy to have an idea when its coming! )

I know its his day to make me feel special but id like to do something extra special for us also since this trip is such a big one (its his birthday and our 2 year "dating anniversary" on this trip as well)

any ideas? Im thinking of upgrading (right now we just have an interior) I would just call my travel agent to do that right?

That's very exciting. Congratulations. I would order at least a bottle of champagne and chocolate covered strawberries for your room. The romance package sounds nice. Plan on buying several of the pictures or perhaps prebuying the photo coupons through Bon Voyage since you'll be able to get your official engagement photos on the ship.

Definitely, if you can afford it, upgrade to a balcony. That is where I would focus my money for this romantic occasion. Just think, he could propose to you out there, just the two of you, the sun setting in the background of the crystal blue carribean sky, the sound of the ocean spray in the background, the smell of the salty sea air- it would be perfect! Then you could hop right into your room and do whatever comes to mind next!!! Plus, for anniversaries you could book the same room- wouldn't that be cool? CONGRATULATIONS AND MUCH LUCK, AND LOVE TO YOU. Remember, marriage is about compromise, make sure you tell your fiance that!!!! LOL!!

Me and my boyfriend are TERRIBLE at secrets and he basically told me last night that hes proposing to me on our Cruise in two weeks! Im so happy and excited! (I hate surprises and attention and stuff so im super happy to have an idea when its coming! )

I know its his day to make me feel special but id like to do something extra special for us also since this trip is such a big one (its his birthday and our 2 year "dating anniversary" on this trip as well)

any ideas? Im thinking of upgrading (right now we just have an interior) I would just call my travel agent to do that right?

Just wanted to say CONGRATULATIONS.;) My son proposed to his girlfriend last September on an overnight cruise on the NCL Spirit out of NYC. Her parents and us were along and we had Champayne and a nice chocolate cake. It was very exciting.

Jave a great cruise.:o

Just wanted to say CONGRATULATIONS.;) My son proposed to his girlfriend last September on an overnight cruise on the NCL Spirit out of NYC. Her parents and us were along and we had Champayne and a nice chocolate cake. It was very exciting.

Jave a great cruise.:o

Congratulations! That is very exciting. As others have stated the chocolate covered strawberries are out of this world. If you can afford to upgrade to a balcony I would do that as well. If I were you, I'd bring a bottle of champagne with me to go with the chocolate covered strawberries! :D

Which ship are you going to be on so we can can say congrats? I proposed to my BF the first night of a cruise a couple of years ago lol Long story and many drinks but I did get down on one knee and all the women in the bar were very excited a woman proposed to her man! And yes he said yes lol we had been together that week 10 years so... lol and now I say our weeking date is some time in 2032 lol

I proposed to my BF the first night of a cruise a couple of years ago lol Long story and many drinks but I did get down on one knee and all the women in the bar were very excited a woman proposed to her man! And yes he said yes lol we had been together that week 10 years so... lol and now I say our weeking date is some time in 2032 lol

awwwwww that is sooooo cute....show us how to do it ...girl...lol

C O N G R A T S.....lauren...take lots of pictures

Congratulations!!!

1. Supper Club reservations for the proposal night.

2. Balcony cabin

2. Lots and lots of champagne and pictures.

Not sure what ship you are on but do the Supper Club if they have one. A wonderful meal, great service and a more romantic/private place for a proposal.

Hope you and you STB Fiancee had a wonderful cruise.

Archived