Does the Fascination have a deli??

Yes! Fascination's pizzaria, deli, and inside lido bar are located on the lido deck aft - through the back of the buffet area, past the tables and chairs and along the back wall between the doors that exit to the outside dining areas. We enjoyed the sandwiches and the pizza regularly!

Well they have the lido deck, burger and hot dog bar, pizza bar and room service, but a deli? Other than what I've already mentioned they don't have a deli like the Conquest class ships. :)

Oops, not true. As mentioned it's at the very aft of the Lido, between the bar & the pizzaria. Yum....corned beef sandwiches!:D

I think that all the Fantasy class ships have delis now. My husband cruised on the Imagination in January and their deli was not in yet. You can imagine my dismay after having a deli on several previous cruises!! I love smoked salmon on a roll with lettuce and tomato. Of course I enjoyed the Imagination cruise but I missed the deli. There is always plenty of food to choose from but the deli is my favorite!!

Archived