AOS aft cabin deck ten

Sorry, search is down.

I have the opportunity to get a D1 cabin on AOS deck 10 in the corner - #1688. Anyones opinion on if this is a good location? We already have a D1 on deck ten near the front. Is there structural stuff in the way of the view or is it clear on this deck? Looks great to me, but wanted to make sure.

thanks.

We were in the cabin next to this one on the Voyager. All of the D1 cabins aft on Deck 10 are just great. You don't have as much obstruction from the frame of the ship as you do on lower decks. You just have a nice view of the wake and the ocean. We didn't hear much noise from the deck above us either.

The balconies for these aft cabins are absolutely huge by cruise ship standards. You will love it. We also liked it because our balcony looked down on the balcony below ours rather than the water. This was comforting since our children were a little bit younger at the time.

Enjoy this cabin. You won't regret booking it!;)

We've had 1388 before and have booked it again on AOS for this month. THe balcony is huge with room for two full size loungers and at least a couple more chairs. Beware of the pole on the balcony though! My hubby smacked his head many times when getting up from the chair. The room seems larger because of it's square shape. THe couch and small table is by the balcony which I prefer.

Enjoy!

Great cabin to get !!! I would book it again. We had it on the AOS in 2004 and loved it. Big room with a large balcony. The balcony offers both sun and shade due to its location and the curved steel wall. Also as one said, a JS sized cabin at a D1 price

Granted there is a pole in the room and it is weird at 1st but you get accustomed to it.

Worth changing cabins IMHO

Archived