Excursion Recommendation Anyone?

DandS8407

I will be on the New Years Eve cruise on the Legend with my husband (26), my brothers (22 and 19), and my parents (53,52). My brothers and husband are very active but my mother is much less so and prefers relaxing excursions. I am planning on surprising my family with an excursion for everyone, does anyone have any recommendations for an excursion everyone would like? We stop in Cozumel, Belize, Roatan and Grand Cayman.

Right now I was thinking of the birds pirates and monkeys excursion in Roatan since everyone likes monkeys and there is a beach for those who want to relax. Good idea? Any other suggestions?

Thanks!

I will be on the New Years Eve cruise on the Legend with my husband (26), my brothers (22 and 19), and my parents (53,52). My brothers and husband are very active but my mother is much less so and prefers relaxing excursions. I am planning on surprising my family with an excursion for everyone, does anyone have any recommendations for an excursion everyone would like? We stop in Cozumel, Belize, Roatan and Grand Cayman.

Right now I was thinking of the birds pirates and monkeys excursion in Roatan since everyone likes monkeys and there is a beach for those who want to relax. Good idea? Any other suggestions?

Thanks!

Gumbalimba park would be a great idea (that is where that tour takes place). In addition there is also Ziplining (extra) a pool and a bar. ;)

Return to the ship is by continuous shuttle so your group or parts of your group can leave at any time (up to the last shuttle of course).

I've done independent excursions the past two cruises and really enjoyed them. No one can tell you what it is that your group will all enjoy, though.

In May on Glory, in Coz we went to Playa Uvas where we snorkeled; we hired a driver in Roatan through Diana and Cinthia (went to the Iguana Farm and then to Fosters West Bay Resort); cave tubing in Belize with Major Tom. Our other port was Freeport.

I recommend you go to the individual Ports of Call boards and read through a bunch of threads to get a feeling. There's SO much to do in every port (even the smaller ones).

It just depend on what you think everyone will enjoy. There's usually something for everyone, but getting one excursion in each port that will make the entire group happy may be a challenge. Good luck and enjoy your cruise.

Thanks for the responses! I'm a little confused about how Guatalimba Park works. If you just sign up for the birds, pirates and monkeys tour, can those who wants to zipline just sign up when they get there? Anyone know how much this costs?

Archived