need advice on going Carnival

rushedmom

The entire thing sounds rather immature to me.

:rolleyes: Oh and I guess the belly flop contest at the pool on Royal is very mature. :rolleyes:

*sigh*

OP.....the lines have different good and bad points, but if you love to cruise, you will love Carnival. The ONLY way to know is to try it yourself. I never wanted to try NCL because of the comments on these boards and when I finally did, I couldn't believe what a great time I had. You only will know if you like a line if YOU try it yourself.

I can't help you out with thoughts on the Conquest, but there are many on the CCL boards who will be better able to help you out over there.

Also, on the CCL boards is a review byt an RCI fan who just got off a spur of the moment CCL cruise on the Legend. Her review is fair and well balanced and gives the pros and cons of each line.

Good luck and have fun on your cruise!! :)

LOL!! This is the review I was speaking of...thanks Tanya!!

Please read my review of the Legend. My biggest issue with going on Carnival was the ship decor and party atmosphere. The pools were more like a meat market, but otherwise... Well just read!

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?p=16274103#post16274103

Tanya

Archived