Onesoles - Thanks

mtaylor04

After spending time reading these boards, I read several comments about Onesoles. I ordered a pair off ebay, and various toppers from the onesole sight. Wow. I love them, they are so comfortable....I just made packing so much easier.

Thanks ladies

Oh you ladies have hooked me onto a great solution! I tend to have shoe packing issues - I want to take them all with me and this is a terrific solution!

Is there a solution for purses and bags????

Thanks so much!

Hi, I am joining the onesole group, I am sure I will be in the addiction therapy section soon

After days of agony, flip flopping on which soles to order. I opted for the Elegance soft step. I am hoping not too high heel

A light bulb went off. We are building a lake house that has a country club type dining and get togethers. we are there for the lake but lots live there and live for the social life. we want to sorta participate but this is vacation for us

onesoles are perfect for this! I will have pool tops, casual tops , dressy tops, various colors and variety without husband bit*#ing about how ridiculous all the shoes are for the lake.

Soon I am sure the 2nd order for cruising.

Has anyone worn the clog tops? am curious if they are comfortable or awkward looking

Archived