Early check in for Carnival Pride at Long Beach

jhyla54

Not that early- I would say grab some coffee at the airport. Security usually opens at 11am and you can be onboard by noon. But this past weekend for the Legend we arrived at the pier at 10 to only be put ino a holding area until about 2pm. (that was the first time ever that it took me that long to get onboard a ship)

Our flight arrives at Orange County at 8:00 am and we have transportation to Long Beach Pier.We should arrive between 9:30 and 10:00am. How early can you check in?

Thanks-Jim

That is a perfect time to check in! Just make your way to the Queen Mary. Check out the thread I just posted about our Pride cruise from last week.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=94271

Gary

Go for it!

If you can carry your luggage with you, head straight for check-in aft on Queen Mary, if not check the luggage first. Next, line up by the newspaper vending machines (just East of the door) and strike up a conversation with Margarita. (Say Hi! to her from us.)

We got there 10-ish, were first in line (after wedding parties, special needs and Skipper's Club). By 1:10 we were chowing in the barandgrill.

Archived