I'm SICK!

Dee777

We are not that far yet.It is dewy here in the AM but so far so good.The heater came on at work today so I,now it is not far off.DS lives in Calgary and got frost this weekend so I would guess it is heading this way.

So what did you end off having.Strep?Tonsilitis?

The last few days, had somewhat of a scratchy throat... woke up this morning with it simply on fire, a couple golf balls somehow lodged in my neck, raging headache, fever, stiff neck... and I couldn't be more thrilled lol...

More time to spend on CC instead of yucky old work! Do I have company in my illness? Anyone else killing their sick time on here?

Dee :rolleyes:

I see you are from Canada. I don't know what part but alot of people in my area have come down with the same including myself. It will last for about 3 weeks. Don't know but these symtoms are on the list for all the recalls in food the past weeks. My mom is going for a blood test tomorrow as she has been sick for the past month.

Hope you feel better soon.

Killing time at work?? Guilty as charged...:rolleyes:

I've had the stiff neck from 7734 for the last 4 days - just NOW starting to feel better and super thankful I wasnt boarding a plane or ship!! I want to be i PERFECT condition!! Sleep deprived, thats ok! I can sleep when I'm dead!!;)

Thanks MUM!!!!

How are things out ther with Hanna?

Yesterday, I would have thought I'd need two seats on the Ark. :rolleyes: Today, it's gorgeous and pre-fall like with a nice breeze and bright sun. I have my fingers and toes crossed for no rain this weekend as I'm heading down to New Hampshire for the Nascar races and camping in a tent.

If it's sunny tomorrow morning the tent and sleeping bags are getting aired out in the backyard.

I'm a 'roll with the punches' kinda girl but I'm not a big fan of a soggy sleeping bag. lol Good thing I'm only 5'3" and can sleep in the backseat of the Hyundai if necessary. Now, where the BF will sleep is his problem! ;) :D

The last few days, had somewhat of a scratchy throat... woke up this morning with it simply on fire, a couple golf balls somehow lodged in my neck, raging headache, fever, stiff neck... and I couldn't be more thrilled lol...

More time to spend on CC instead of yucky old work! Do I have company in my illness? Anyone else killing their sick time on here?

I had a SLAP tear in my right shoulder and needed surgery. I went on the cruise in pain, and had the operation 3 days after we got home. We are leaving in 6 days on our next cruise only 3 months after I had Both of my knees replaced! Cruises and operations go hand in hand with me I guess! Anyway, I guess I am just saying try not to miss out on the fun, just take it easy and take it at your own pace. After all, it's a vacation and you are supposed to relax anyway....right?? Dave:)

Unfortunately, my job doesn't give any sick time (only vacation time), so I have no sick time to kill on this board. It is making it very difficult to plan a cruise for next year, since I won't know how much vacation time I'll have remaining by April (the only month that will likely work for us) since I have no way of knowing how much I'll get sick or how many times the roads will be impassible due to snow.

Archived