Soy Milk

marvin

Does Princess have Soy "Milk" available in the dining room and the buffet?

Yes, they do carry it. At the buffet, you will have to ask for it as it is not sitting out with the rest of the milk. Just ask one of the staff and they will go to the back and bring it for you.

It is also available in the diningroom, just ask your waiter.

I am also lactose intolerant and I faxed Princess a few weeks ago to request a container of lactaid milk be sent to my cabin for my morning coffee.

Thanks to all who responded to my question.

Mary Ann

Mary Ann, I am going to guess you will have to ask for this when you arrive, or go to the Horizon Court for it. Even though you requested it be sent to your stateroom by fax, I would be very surprised if it gets to you.

Just remember, all you have to do is call room service and enquire or pick one up at the HC sometime that first day.

Mary Ann, I am going to guess you will have to ask for this when you arrive, or go to the Horizon Court for it. Even though you requested it be sent to your stateroom by fax, I would be very surprised if it gets to you.

Just remember, all you have to do is call room service and enquire or pick one up at the HC sometime that first day.

------

I followed up with a call to Princess customer service and they informed me that a letter will be in my cabin when I arrive, I will need to hand it to the steward. Now, it could be that the Steward will just ask me to request it with my morning coffee, we'll see how it goes.

Does no one bring along LactAid pills? Or do they just not work for you guys? I bring the pills so I can partake in cheese, sauces, and other products that contain dairy.

They just mitigate the symptoms for me, but minor discomfort is worth it rather than drinking the soy milk made by a Western company. If you guys get a chance, try drinking fresh soy milk instead of that processed stuff in a carton. If you run into an asian supermarket, try the sweetened soy milk. :)

Archived