RCCL out of Bayonne NJ

Bozo

There is an article in the Record a prominent north jersey newspaper about RCCL new port of departure from Bayonne NJ in there Business Section of the paper on 4/4/04. They are planing a big expansion there and they mention in the article that they want to bring additional ships into that port including Celebrity's ship's that now leave from NYC.

Now Bozo, that's a real bummer for us! We love going up north on Carnival and RCCL - why don't they take the Q2 - Cunard line. Thanks for the info.

Serenade of the Seas 9/03
Celebrity Constellation 12/03
Summit 4/04
Infinity to Alaska 9/04

nannyny2002
I don,t understand your response to my post about going north. RCCL will still be doing a 5 day Canada cruise out of Bayonne and Carnival will be doing cruises to canada out of NYC.My post just stated that RCCL will be doing more cruises out of Bayonne and in the future Celebrity Cruise Lines also as far as where those ships will go no plans until they decide which ships to bring in.

Archived