What happens...

sbwaldrep

when you get to your port and it's raining and the excursion you've booked is a beach excursion only. We are leaving Saturday (FINALLY!!) with a stop in Grand Cayman where we booked the Seven Mile Beach Break. If it's raining, are you expected to still take the excursion or do they cancel it or are you just SOL? I think we are going to have great weather, but my husband is FREAKING out that it may rain! I've tried the "no one can predict the weather", but he just isn't going for that!! Any help would be appreciated!!

We were in Grand Caymen in 2006 and it was raining a lot so they had us wait in the theatre while other groups were leaving. Finally they let us go to the tenders and then to a bus for our Jeep excursion. Waited over an hour for the rain to stop but it didn't so they took us back to town and said we would get a credit.

Spent the rest of the time in Margaritaville and at the Tortuga Rum shop so it wasn't a complete waste. Missed the excursion, but had fun anyway.

Tell hubby to stop with the freaking... won't change anything, and certainly won't put him in control of the weather LOL

Tell him he's going to the beach to get wet, for goodness sake... a little more wet from the rain won't hurt anything and he can sun himself on the ship!

Dee:D

Archived