Jacksonville

Mike45

Has anyone here stayed at the Holiday Inn Express near the cruise port? It looks as if it's the closest hotel to the port.

I will be staying at the Holiday Inn express airport on 10/12. Is that the one you are talking about? We were going to do the cruise and park package there, but decided to do the employee rate

( i work for holiday inns) and drive to the port. We are doing a b2b so will have to pay for 10 days of parking.

If you are leaving later then Oct. I can let you know how it is when we get back.

Trisha

Goodmorning all,

Does anyone know how far Jacksonville airport is from cruise port in Jacksonville?

from JIA get on I95 southbound hang out in right lane, exit on to 9A shold be southbound,again right lane before bridge about 1 mile exit on to Heckshire Drive turn right follow signs.....

daytonadan

Stay on I-95 to Hecksher Blvd/Zoo Parkway exit, drive several miles (road narrows to two lanes) and eventually you will come to a causeway where you can see your ship waiting for you...Pull off to the side and take pictures, then back onto the road, cross the bridge and turn right into the port area. EM

Archived