Cruise and stay?

nygirl07

I was looking on RCCL.com at the cruise and stay packages b/c we went to fly in the day before our Jan 2nd cruise and I'm a bit confused. First the one hotel says the Yacht club hotel but when you click on it the Sheraton hotel pops up and they are two different hotels and also the price for the hotel is per person.....so it would cost over 400 for the two of us but when you go onto the hotels websites and click the pricing it's half the price and it's per room not per person.

How does RC work their cruise and stay packages and why would it be so much more?

FLL is one of the ports where I would recommend booking the hotel on your own. The port is very easy to get to, and there are wonderful hotels close by. The RCCL rate includes the transfer, I might get a rental car at FLL, because in Florida, public transportation isn't great and usually the rental cars are relatively cheap. I would get a hotel close to the beach in the area close to the port. Check to see if the hotel has a water taxi stop. If so, you can take the Water Taxi to Beach Place as well as places along Las Olas. The Ft Lauderdale Grand is beautiful, and has a water taxi stop as well as a complimentary airport shuttle. It is right across from the port, so if you take a taxi, it should only be a few dollars.

And to answer your question, I am not sure, but it generally seems that their pre-cruise packages are much more expensive than booking it yourself.

Archived