Just Got Back!

JudyOh

:) Had a wonderful time and thanks to everyone on this board for so much help. We spent 2 nights in Hilo, 2 in Volcano, 4 in Kona, 6 on Maui and 2 on Oahu. We had unbelievable weather, only rain we saw was in the Kona airport, waiting for our plane to Maui. Had some unbelievable meals: Mama's Fish House was #1, went for lunch and the setting is so beautiful, think you miss a lot in the evening, it's certainly like being on a deserted island. In Hilo our favorite was the Seaside Restaurant, in Kona, Huggos by far! Maui has sooo many good restaurants, Kimos, Hula Grill, Lahania Fish Company and Leilanis and of course Kula Lodge for breakfast, don't think we had a bad meal. Also in Maui we went to Warren and Annabelle's (www.hawaiimagic.com) Warren is a fantastic entertainer plus fabulous magician (sleight of hand). Show is about 3 1/2 hours (he is on stage for over 2 hours), very up close and personal magic. Also went to see Ulalena, I enjoyed it, my husband was not too keen on it, but I was glad we had gone. In Waikiki we went to the Society of Seven, a high energy impersonators show. They were very good. Also enjoyed the singer at Coconut Willeys in the International Market. Did quite a bit of hiking and sightseeing and enjoyed every minute of it. Any questions, just ask away!

Archived