Covertible sofa question & cabins ???

1stcarnivalcruise

Hi again!!!

I will try to explain myself...

Travelling with my mom / hubby and 2 girls we will get 2 cabins and will have one girl "on paper" staying with my mom but they will both want to sleep with us. We can get cabins 8A - 6449/6453 on Glory and the room I will have, has the single convertible sofa. How big is the bed and will it fit 2 small sized girls aged 6 & 8?

Also any opinions on cabins 6448 and 6453?

Also (I just can't stop myself from asking questions!!!) I have heard that you can pull the plastic divider between balconies is this true, it would be so covenient to leave the girls in bed and have my mom outside and be able to watch them!!!!

Thanks, being a newbie is so hard (but fun)

the dividers can be open between most balconies.....but there is an issue with some of the dividers and how they block balcony access from one of the cabins when properly secured to the bulkhead by Carnival. I say this because some folks do this on their own and don't always secure the door resulting in constant slamming due to winds and a ship moving at 20 knots.

We had this very issue years ago which is why I made this to try and explain. I think your two cabins will have this issue

*****Conquest%20Deck%20plans.htm

Our secured divider blocked access from my SIL's cabin...the kids were in her cabin so after multiple discussions with the desk...they removed the divider completely allowing us all to have access.

2139102980089406063S600x600Q85.jpg

the divider was secured to the bulkhead blocking the door of the cabin forward in the picture.

Archived