Playa San Francisco Beach Club vs. Playa Uvas

winakork

Hey fellow cruisers,

We are doing our homework early for a Carnival Legend Cruise next August, and I am wondering what is the better choice between these two all-inclusives:

Playa Uvas OR Playa San Francisco Beach Club

Any help from those who have experienced these places would be greatly appreciated. You know there are so many choices to make on these excursions, this site has given us some valuable advice.

• 8 months later...

Hello I am looking up info on all beaches in Cozumel we have been to Mr Sanchos was great but we are thinking about SanFrancisco also I found this website it may help

http://cozumelmexico.net/Cozumel-Beaches.html they tell about all the beaches and shows where the ships dock.. hope it helps...here is another site too http://www.cozumelinsider.com/Beaches

The biggest difference between the two clubs is the beach itself.

The clubs at Playa San Francisco on a sandy beach where the sand goes out into the water. That means the snorkeling from shore there will be poor.

The shore line at Playa Uvas is rock with sand inland behind it. That means the snorkeling from shore there will be much better. There are sand bags to walk on going out into the water, so access isn't as difficult as you might imagin it would be from a rock shore line.

Personally, I'd pick Playa Uvas. The pictures of their club appeal to me more.

Archived