Question for Kenf333

airhead22

I have been to Paradise Beach, but how does the sand/waters edge compare to taht at Mr. Sanchos? The day we were at Paradise the water was cloudy and the entrance to the water was quite rocky and there were many sandbags.Thanks for your reply.

Sandbags at paradise beach? I will say this, the beach clubs are seperated by about 2 miles at most, so if water is bad at one its bad all over. normally if there is not a storm system the water is very nice at either.

But is there a difference in the sand itself. We vacation on both coasts of Florida and the sand is very different. Gulf has powdery white, east coast has coarser not so white. Both are fine but I remember the rocks being a little hard on the feet at Paradise.

But is there a difference in the sand itself. We vacation on both coasts of Florida and the sand is very different. Gulf has powdery white, east coast has coarser not so white. Both are fine but I remember the rocks being a little hard on the feet at Paradise.

The sand is very similar at both clubs. at paradise if you use the ice berg as a reference that area is not rocky to enter. Mr sanchos there appeared to be some at one end or the other I forget which. Most west side beach clubs had to bring in sand after wilma, so the sand is all about the same.

+Thanks so much. I really wanted to go see Tom again, but seeing some of the pictures posted the sand at some places looked like the gulf. It has been 3 years since I was there, so I had no idea. I don't want an all inclusive because I don't drink and can't justify the price. I loved Paradise so we will be returning on the 10th next month. Thanks so much for your help!!

+Thanks so much. I really wanted to go see Tom again, but seeing some of the pictures posted the sand at some places looked like the gulf. It has been 3 years since I was there, so I had no idea. I don't want an all inclusive because I don't drink and can't justify the price. I loved Paradise so we will be returning on the 10th next month. Thanks so much for your help!!

Tom is a great host, and provides alot of information to the board. Both the paradise beach thread, and one of the sanchos threads have a attachment icon so you can see water and or sand. The sanchos one was a recent pic.

Archived