Letter of confirmation

Crinkle

I booked and paid for the holiday last Friday, so I've no been waiting long. Just wanted an idea before I started to stamp my foot!

They said up to a month, but usually within two weeks. I will give it another week before I chase and pretend I don't know any better ;) .

Thanks guys

Got my tickets now,feels like im now going on my cruise for real.:D

Just been looking at the excursions that were in with the tickets,blimey some are quite expensive,I would need a mortgage to pay for all of them!Theres just a few they have shown,are there more to choose from once on the ship?

There will be an excursion desk on the boat for you to have a look, also they will have an excursion meeting earlier on.

You will also have the cruise news pushed under your door each day telling you what will be on.

All in all you will never miss excursions available!

I bet you cannot wait now! Happy Cruising!

Hi Happidaze,thanks for reply,Im really looking forward to my cruise,will be interested to see what other excursions they have on offer,dont fancy doing all day ones all of the time,be nice to go on an excursion in the morning then come back to ship to chill out and sit down with a nice cocktail or 2 and watch the world go by.

Mary is also coming on the same cruise,so hoping to meet up with her and help her start at top of the cocktail list and work down;)

Got confirmation of everything we did relating to our cruise within days of doing it. Booking confirmation, deposit confirmation, cabin booking confirmation, payment confirmation - you name it, Thomson confirmed it......and usually TWICE. I've got more paper confirmation from them than you can shake a blinking stick at!!!!

Tickets arrived a couple of days ago for cruise on 3 October - nearly threw it away it looked like junk mail, a sort of 'tear out' voucher book style thing.

Hi all

When you've booked your cruise, when did you all get your letters confirming the booking?

Thanks

When I booked last November I had a letter of confirmation about a week later. Today I had another confirmation letter. I saw they had us down for an early sitting, we wanted a late sitting so contacted customer services and they changed it there and then...........................well I hope they did !

Less than 12 weeks to go and counting down the days !

I'm getting twitchy to nag them, but I've said to myself wait until friday evening, and if no letter, then give them a ring.

My mom said she usually gets all the info and confirmation within two weeks, and sometimes within a couple of days. She is also waiting this time though.

I'm getting twitchy to nag them, but I've said to myself wait until friday evening, and if no letter, then give them a ring.

My mom said she usually gets all the info and confirmation within two weeks, and sometimes within a couple of days. She is also waiting this time though.

When I booked last November I had a letter of confirmation about a week later. Today I had another confirmation letter. I saw they had us down for an early sitting, we wanted a late sitting so contacted customer services and they changed it there and then...........................well I hope they did !

Wow, what excellent service. The amended confirmation letter has just arrived.

Can look forward to late afternoon nap before late dinner now :)

I am getting a bit twisted off with Thomsons, because I had my son added as a late edition, and they couldn't spell his name right and when the confirmation came they STILL couldn't get it right.

I seem to speak to the same young (?) lady every time and she sounds as though she's had too good a party the night before because she NEVER copes with the concept that I'm CRUISE ONLY and don't need to have tickets to get on a flight!! We go round the houses several times, and after having had to hold at least four times today - that song is beginning to grate - I asked to speak to her supervisor ...... held again! ......... and then she says that her supervisor is too busy to speak to me, but she (the supervisor) says that ......... exactly what I had told this lady at the beginning of my call!!

GROWL.

Had the revised letter yesterday, how's that for service.

Archived