Port Canaveral RV parking/camping

1stcarnivalcruise

We just booked our first Carnival cruise on Glory for Aug 15th (YEAH!!!). We are driving our rv down from Canada, staying at Disney for a week and then the cruise. But now having a panic attack that we won't be able to park it while on the crusie. Have any of you seen Rv's parked at the Port Canaveral terminal. I looked on the Port website and it states for vechicles up to 20 feet $15/day and vechicles over 20 feet $26/day - hoping for this price it means rv's. I looked at the Jetty Park Campground, haven't talked to them yet but their rules say can't leave camping site for more than 24hrs.

Any experience........please......

can tell you several of the local or area hotels have a parking program. Maybe you could book a room with them and leave the rv there and have them shuttle you to the port. The Raddison in Cocoa Beach has a very large area for the Rv. I dont think we can quote pricing on here but it wasnt bad for the room and the breakfast and the shuttle and included the parking for the 7 days on the cruise. It's only a suggestion but it may be an answer. You could stay there the night before boarding the cruise like we did and then they pick you up after the cruise is over and take you back to your vehicle. It can save you the parking fees at the port. Email me if you would like more details at pauline664@yahoo

The Radisson is called The Radisson at the Port. The folks there are wonderful. Just give them a call and they will be happy to answer your questions. A one night stay before your cruise is all that is required for free parking and shuttle. We have left our car for 14 nights while doing a back-to-back on the Glory. I have seen RV's parked there. The only negative is that they do not run their shuttle early in the AM if you do self disembark or have VIP status.

If you want to stay a few nights after, Jetty Park does look nice from the ship.

Also Port Canaveral does allow RV parking if that is the route you want to go but not sure what happens to the cost if your rig takes up more than two parking spots.

Archived