NCL Group Cruises?

krissy72

Does anyone know if NCL does group cruises? My first cruise was with NCL and I just got off a Carnival cruise. I have been hanging out in the Carnival section of these boards because of my last cruise. One thing I noticed was that Carnival does a lot of group cruises through this site but I haven't noticed any for NCL.

Also, Carnival will price match if your cruise goes on sale after you booked or give OBC if you have already paid in full. Does NCL do this?

Please don't think I am putting NCL down. I am not. I am just curious. When I choose a cruise, it is based on price, not the cruiseline. I had an awsome time on my NCL cruise and my Carnival cruise.

Does anyone know if NCL does group cruises? My first cruise was with NCL and I just got off a Carnival cruise. I have been hanging out in the Carnival section of these boards because of my last cruise. One thing I noticed was that Carnival does a lot of group cruises through this site but I haven't noticed any for NCL.

Also, Carnival will price match if your cruise goes on sale after you booked or give OBC if you have already paid in full. Does NCL do this? Yes. Infact we've already got one price reduction and one extra OBC!:)

Please don't think I am putting NCL down. I am not. I am just curious. When I choose a cruise, it is based on price, not the cruiseline. I had an awsome time on my NCL cruise and my Carnival cruise.

Looks like you came to the right place!;) I'm heading down to Bermuda with a NCL CC Group cruise in June 2009!:D If you'd like more information about our CC group cruise, please see the the links in my signature. So far we've got an excellent group going and we always have room for more! Hope you'll be joining us soon!:cool:

Thanks, looks like a nice relaxing cruise. I was looking for one that goes the Canada/New England route for the fall of next year though. I never see those. My 87 y/o grandmother really wants to go on a cruise and was thinking heat wise, she would make out better going North.

Thanks, looks like a nice relaxing cruise. I was looking for one that goes the Canada/New England route for the fall of next year though. I never see those. My 87 y/o grandmother really wants to go on a cruise and was thinking heat wise, she would make out better going North.

Just an FYI. We're doing our CC Group cruise in June so compared to August when we used to go the temperatures will be a bit cooler. Plus, going earlier in the season, and going with a CC Group, our rates are lower as well!;):D

Archived