DCL - Disney Wonder pics galore from my 5 day Voyage!

Hybrid93Hatch

Hello everyone!! I want to share my great adventure that ended yesterday the 11th. This was my first cruise and I can honestly say one of the best vacations I have experienced.

I snapped over 1,800 pictures with my Canon XSi. So, enough with the chit chat here are some pics to start the thread:

2851702687_c05c0df28b.jpg?v=0

2852538130_913b9df1c0.jpg?v=0

2851702795_f0d2f387bb.jpg?v=0

2852538204_e20c215462.jpg?v=0

2851702965_6905b30d15.jpg?v=0

WOW!!! Gorgeous! I love them. What editing program do you use? is it photoshop? If so, how do you do the borders? Thats one thing I never figured out on it. Used to have Pait shop pro and did them that way, but I took it off my computer.

So funny your initials are JD. Thats mine too. LOL!

Thats how I refer to my photography as well, but mine are not nearly as goo as yours. Still learning.;)

WOW!!! Gorgeous! I love them.

I try, so thank you for the comment!!

What editing program do you use? is it photoshop? If so, how do you do the borders? Thats one thing I never figured out on it. Used to have Pait shop pro and did them that way, but I took it off my computer.

I typically use PS, but recently restored my laptop and have not installed PS at this time. I used www . picnik . com which has many editing tools that are free to use. Very user friendly as well. Check it out.

So funny your initials are JD. Thats mine too. LOL!

Yeah, J J D to be exact ;)

Thats how I refer to my photography as well, but mine are not nearly as goo as yours. Still learning.

I'm relativley new to the world of photography. Just started getting serious a few months ago when I picked up my first DSLR (XSi). Keep practicing and you will get better!!

Nice pics...........I see you digitally sign them. Are you a professional or is there some other reason you do that?

I wish I were a professional, but I am just a noobie learning the ropes of photography. The watermark is just so I know it's my work (in case it's posted by someone somewhere else).

Also, what kind of camera do you use? I know the major credit goes to you, the photographer...........

The camera is the entry level DSLR XSi model. More than enough for myself at this stage in the game. I shot most of the pics using my newly purchased Canon 10-22mm. A lot of the dining shots were with the Canon 50mm f/1.8 which is a great portrait / low light lens.

Thank you very much for the comments. Anyone can shoot nice pics and that includes you all :)

2854394664_a1115c3182.jpg?v=0

2854394668_1249b66754.jpg?v=0

2854394672_c846aaaeca.jpg?v=0

2854394678_b7677718d2.jpg?v=0

Thanks you for sharing! Seeing them is getting me very excited for my upcoming Disney cruise. One interesting thing I noticed when looking at your pictures is that the ship did not look crowded at all. I hope that is the case when I sail!

Well it can get quite crowded during the day time at sea, see picture 14 & 18 ;) But, at night it gets very nice & quiet :)

Nicely done!

Entry level DSLR, pro DSLR, Point & Shoot...it doesn't matter. The camera doesn't take the pictures, you do. And you did well.

Shots to be proud of!

Dave

Thank you sir! I try.

In addition to the actual photos, I like the subtly of the water mark. It is noticable without being intrusive.

Thanks, I do try to keep it away from the picture.

Awesome pictures. Thanks for sharing.

Thank you for looking and posting :cool:

I have that 50mm lens too. I do love it.

The lens is awesome!! For the price it's amazing!

Day 2:

2866695444_71fa4a4c9c.jpg?v=0

2866683386_d0b66a7592.jpg?v=0

2865853447_d1188b86fe.jpg?v=0

Awesome pics! Thank you for sharing them. Also, I second the comment on the watermark. Well done, in good taste.

P.S. How funny you also snapped a picture of a pelican as you were leaving! (I got a pic, though not as clear, of a couple pelicans cruising with us as we were leaving Tampa.)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived