Thriller Speed Boat Or Cave Tubing ????

TROJO

Hello , I Will Be Visiting Belize On The Grand In November , Can't Decide On Which Excursion To Choose. Has Anyone Done The Thriller Speed Boat To Caye Caulker ? If So , How Was It ? I Have Read Nothing But Positive Reviews About The Cave Tubing , I Would Hate To Choose The Wrong Excursion . Thanks

Go cave tubing! Just got back...it was amazing! I went with Marvin at Wet and Wild http://www.ecotoursbelize.com/cavetubing.html. It was cheaper and the best. A fellow passenger had been on three cave tubing trips in Belize and said it was the best she'd ever been on. I agree... it was GREAT! Tell Marvin, Lisa sent you he'll take good care of you. Promise! It includes two caves and a really good lunch for $60.

I also agree with cave tubing! You can go on a speed boat anywhere, but cave tubing in Belize is a once in a lifetime experience you have got to try! I promise you won't regret it! We also went with Wet n Wild and had the time of our lives!

Archived