Priority Boarding

Cindy-Sue

We are going on a cruise with two other couples in December. My husband and I are Captains Club members and have booked a Sky Suite cabin, so we have priority boarding. My question is, can the other two couples that we are traveling with take advantage of the priority boarding as well? They are both first time Celebrity cruisers, but we would love to do the group boarding picture, etc.
Thanks! :)

on our last cruise they had the key (card) to our suite at an entirely differant check in area.
The regular line was shorter, so we went there and the girl had to walk over to the suite area to get our information.

Also suites got priority boarding over CC members. So your suite may set you apart from your friends.

[font=Comic Sans MS][color=blue]I would suggest your friends get on line with you and go to the counter. When we went on the Zenith this past summer, my sister asked for priority boarding for my nephew, who is slightly disabled (you'd never know to look at him, he just has difficulty standing for long periods). He was staying in a cabin with my son and another young man. So we had to check all 3 in at the same time. I asked if we could get my elderly parents expedited as well, they said, how many in your group. I told them 13, they said bring EVERYONE up front. We were all on the ship within 1/2 hour of arriving at the pier. Mind you, the highest cabin category was a Cat 5 outside cabin, we weren't anything special.[/color][/font]

[font=Comic Sans MS][color=blue]So I would think they could certainly accomodate 2 people who are friends of a SS cruiser.[/color][/font]

CCLETZGO: What do you mean by suites get priority over CC? Aren't they all the same line? Our next cruise is in a sky suite and we are/will be Select members, so I know we will get priority boarding, but am interested in what a suite passengers has more priority over. Thanks,

Archived