My Onboard Love Story - Do you have someone?

To all:

I want to share my Love Story.... I am of San Juan, and knew this boy who lives in Isabela, Puerto Rico, to one hour and average on where I live. It seemed to me good person, in the beginning not him much case ago, since she was with a girl and a girl who thought that they were something more than what they are. Everything began when we lowered to give an excursion in Curaçao. He next to a girl and a girl approached us to ask to us if they could give tour with us. We accepted and we were ourselves by all the island. At any moment that boy not indifference of my. I it him for much case because she thought that the girl was her wife. The annoying girl and said itself to him to her mother, "mami, tell to tio Kike that leave me alone" there my espectatives already were others and I felt like super good because, which was doing he was legal. He speak with my mother, it said us of where were and everything, everything related him. They said to us that in the boat they remained always listening to Latin music in the hall "Boleros" of the Adventure of the Seas. That night we were and the following ones there until then, I believe that it was a love at first sight. At the moment we are knowing ourselves by telephone, because that as soon as I spend the last week (October 17, 2004 to October 24, 2004) and I am happy. This Friday we will see ourselves here in my earth to see that it happens. Soon I will tell more them on my history of love.

Do you have some Onboard Love Story? tell us....

Archived