New to Disney

cprofits

Is there a way to know which nights are not to miss in the dining room so I can choose which night to make my Palo reservation?

Thanks.

I was wondering that same thing. We want to make reservations for Palo but would be disappointed if it meant us missing out at one of the other restaurants. We are on a 7-night cruise so I believe we will dine in a couple of the restaurants more than once. Any way to find that out?

There is a way to determine your dining rotation. When you get your Key To The World Card, you'll notice a series of letters. This is your dining assignment. For example, if you have APL, your rotation will be Animator's Palate, Parrot Cay and Lumiere's.

Yes, but I was hoping to make my reservations before I board to attempt to get the night I'd like. We are on the Magic 7 night western caribbean itinerary. I really haven't researched the must do's for the dining room, but I assume it would be formal night and pirate night, etc. For the experienced disney cruisers, how do you decide which night to prebook Palo so you don't miss something you want to experience in the main dining room?

Thanks!

There is a way to determine your dining rotation. When you get your Key To The World Card, you'll notice a series of letters. This is your dining assignment. For example, if you have APL, your rotation will be Animator's Palate, Parrot Cay and Lumiere's.

Are you going on a western or eastern cruise and what is the make up of your party? (I.E. seniors, adults, and ages of children) I can look in my passporter book and see what your likely rotation will be. Now, this didn't work for us (I think because our ressies got linked with all adults and I was the only one with young children), but it is a best guest. I wouldn't book Palo on Pirate night or on your first Animator Palate night (the only night they do the show).

Edit: I see your doing Western (sorry I missed that) Day 1 will be regular rotation (casual dining) Day 2 the same as day 1 Day 3 regular rotation (formal attire) Day 4 Master Chef Day 5 Pirate party Day 6 Captian's Gala and Day 7 "Til we meet again" (Casual attire). That is from my book.

If I read your question correctly, you were wanting to make sure you visited each of the 3 restaurants, plus Palos and needed to know when to book Palos so not to miss them.

Ok, on a 7 day, the rotation doesnt matter. Your first 3 nights you will experience each of the restaurants. After that you will be repeating the restaurants. So days 4 through 7 will be ok to book Palos and not miss the experience of the other restaurants.

Since you dont know the rotation and Animators Palate only does the color changing show the first rotation, book like I said. day 4 or later and you wont miss anything.

Good luck and have a great cruise,

mom x4, grandma x4

Archived