reviews from Disney Wonder Cruise Sept. 7-11-08

FloridaTink

I got on Wonder on Sept 11. The ship was there on time when we arrived. I didn't know they reversed the itinerary because when I left on the 5th (we went to WDW first), they had not made any changes to the sailing on the 7th.

We were in Orlando from 9/5-9/11 and we had BEAUTIFUL weather....only one rainy night. And on the 9/11 sailing, it couldn't have been better.

You shouldn't have chickened out. ;)

Our family was on this sailing. They changed the itenarey to dembarkation day and day 2 at sea, day 3 at nassau, day 4 at CC and day 5 disembark. The seas were not rough and we had sunshine the whole time. It was very windy but that helped to make it feel not so hot. It was awesome!! We are compeletly hooked now and can't wait to go back!

I got on Wonder on Sept 11. The ship was there on time when we arrived. I didn't know they reversed the itinerary because when I left on the 5th (we went to WDW first), they had not made any changes to the sailing on the 7th.

We were in Orlando from 9/5-9/11 and we had BEAUTIFUL weather....only one rainy night. And on the 9/11 sailing, it couldn't have been better.

You shouldn't have chickened out. ;)

Hi , thank you, I'm so happy you enjoyed the cruise . We were to board on the 7th return on the 11th and Ike was brewing down there at that time. I live near Disney World. It is really nice. We go to the theme parks often. Hurry back !!!!!!

Archived