Bringing wine onboard

sss10

After reading posts on here for months about bringing liquor onboard vs room set-ups etc....we decided to take 3 bottles of wine onboard and pay the $15/bottle corking fee. My husband took the wine in a carry-on, through the xray and no one said a word. We asked our steward for a corkscrew and had our wine (free) each night in our room. Go figure!

After reading posts on here for months about bringing liquor onboard vs room set-ups etc....we decided to take 3 bottles of wine onboard and pay the $15/bottle corking fee. My husband took the wine in a carry-on, through the xray and no one said a word. We asked our steward for a corkscrew and had our wine (free) each night in our room. Go figure!

this happened to us only once. good for you and for NCL. I know, some are going to say "this isn't fair" and maybe not, but as long as you don't try to smuggle...

Nita

this happened to us only once. good for you and for NCL. I know, some are going to say "this isn't fair" and maybe not, but as long as you don't try to smuggle...

Nita

I agree Nita....the poster did nothing wrong here.

Happy Cruising! :)

We'll take our wine in our carry-on and let whatever happens happen!:rolleyes: I want to take my favorite wine and haven't seen it as being available on the ship for purchase. On Carnival I was amazed to see it in the Bon Voyage selections. Paying the $15 will be worth it, unless the "wine fairy" is good to me too!:D

Archived