Sea Dream virgin

Mrs. Howell

Evening All:

Considering a seadream cruise in the upcoming year and wondered if anyone could give some thoughts on their experience? We've sailed Regent (all inclusive) and loved it, Crystal, HAL, NCL, and Windstar. Sea dream looks quite special, especially in the Caribbean where you can use all the water toys.

Thanks for your thoughts.

MH

You will find tons of trip reviews on the site, and I am sure you will love a Sea Dream trip, the staff and the ships are lovely.... but I must say I thought you and Thurston would be done with cruising after that SS Minnow experience and all....?

As a surreptitious reader of the SeaDream board, I have little to offer but I must say that this comment gave me quite the belly laugh.

Evening All:

Considering a seadream cruise in the upcoming year and wondered if anyone could give some thoughts on their experience? We've sailed Regent (all inclusive) and loved it, Crystal, HAL, NCL, and Windstar. Sea dream looks quite special, especially in the Caribbean where you can use all the water toys.

Thanks for your thoughts.

MH

Nobody does the Caribbean better than SD ... at least in our opinion!

Here is a link to my review of our March trip: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=736202&highlight=DisneyJen

We have sailed HAL as well as Seabourn (another all-inclusive), Disney, Princess and RCCL and SD is our absolute favorite cruise and vacation.

If you have any specific questions please feel free to ask!

Nobody does the Caribbean better than SD ... at least in our opinion!

Here is a link to my review of our March trip: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=736202&highlight=DisneyJen

We have sailed HAL as well as Seabourn (another all-inclusive), Disney, Princess and RCCL and SD is our absolute favorite cruise and vacation.

If you have any specific questions please feel free to ask!

Good to hear. We have done Wind Star, but heard this was even better. Booked for April 09.

ML

Archived