Whale Watching Weather

MaryPoppinz

Can someone tell me whether we might need to bring along a jacket or hoodie or some sort of layering if we are going to try whale watching in winter? We have been to Dominica and never done this, and so I think we will do it this year. I'd rather not pack a jacket just for this excursion!

Can someone tell me whether we might need to bring along a jacket or hoodie or some sort of layering if we are going to try whale watching in winter? We have been to Dominica and never done this, and so I think we will do it this year. I'd rather not pack a jacket just for this excursion!

In doing research for upcoming Noordam cruise I found someplace that the average daily high is about 80ºF. during the winter.

It might be a good idea to take a Large lawn and leaf bag to throw over your head should it feel blustery. It won't take up much space, and would protect a bit from spray on a cooler day.

If you don't use it you can use it for dirty laundry or still wet swim suits for the trip home.

Hugh in Dallas

Archived