Do they have sliding glass doors on EOS, or a door you open..

Rahi

Not true some have a standard door. Voyager class corner aft deck 9 are an example. Cabin 9690 has a regular door and a big round window.

I will be in this cabin in a few months. Is it possible to prop open the balcony door? And if you do, does the A/C shut off? Is there a way to prop open the door and keep the A/C on?

I will be in this cabin in a few months. Is it possible to prop open the balcony door? I am sure you could do that.And if you do, does the A/C shut off? Never felt the need to prop it open, so I don't know.Is there a way to prop open the door and keep the A/C on? Don't know

We never tried what you are asking so I am not able to provide info. We like the cabin and the uniqeness of the door and window. The window works great as a seat or for storage. Enjoy.

If you insist on keeping the balcony door open, remember to close it before attempting to open the door to the hallway. If you don't, you will create a wind tunnel effect in your room and someone could get hurt when the door to the hallway slams shut.

Archived