Additional ship in Cape Liberty.

oldsalt22

It appears to me that when I scan for a cruise out of Cape Liberty in New Jersey these days that unless you go for an interior cabin you are out of luck reserving anything else. I have been checking cruises beginning in January all the way thru March 09 and generally outside and balcony rooms are already gone. Don,t really care that much for flying now a days with the crowds, extra money for extra bags, delayed flights, etc. So do not hanker to fly to florida and back. Oops almost forget airline ticket prices have gone way up, too. What I am getting at here, I think RCCL ought to bring another ship into Bayonne on a permanent basis. Yes I know there is the Celebrity cruise line, but they are booked pretty heavy, also. Just a thought. What say you????????????????

It appears to me that when I scan for a cruise out of Cape Liberty in New Jersey these days that unless you go for an interior cabin you are out of luck reserving anything else. I have been checking cruises beginning in January all the way thru March 09 and generally outside and balcony rooms are already gone. Don,t really care that much for flying now a days with the crowds, extra money for extra bags, delayed flights, etc. So do not hanker to fly to florida and back. Oops almost forget airline ticket prices have gone way up, too. What I am getting at here, I think RCCL ought to bring another ship into Bayonne on a permanent basis. Yes I know there is the Celebrity cruise line, but they are booked pretty heavy, also. Just a thought. What say you????????????????

Are you sure?

I just randomly popped two dates in at RCCL.com....2/13 and 3/27. Both of these dates had balcony availability.

How many passengers are you looking to book per room? What dates were you interested in?

Aaaawww:eek: , you got me excited with the title of this thread! I thought RCCL decided to sail another ship out of Cape Liberty. Too bad they don't, I know alot of people who are tired of dealing with the airlines these days.:rolleyes:

I second your comments.

Aaaawww:eek: , you got me excited with the title of this thread! I thought RCCL decided to sail another ship out of Cape Liberty. Too bad they don't, I know alot of people who are tired of dealing with the airlines these days.:rolleyes:

Ok... I am going to shout this to Royal Caribbean in case they are listening...

PUT A RADIANCE CLASS SHIP IN BAYONNE!!!!

Archived