Where is the Soveregin going?

karkee07

I noticed that SOS isn't on the route I am going on next year. Its been there for ages and she was my first cruise pre renovation at 13, and third post renovation at 16.

Are they taking her out? Why would they have done that huge renovation a few years back if they are discontuining the ship......

Sovereign has been sold to Pullmantur Cruises, which is another division of Royal Caribbean, and will be going to Europe for the Spanish market. It will be leaving Port Canaveral the end of next month. It is being replaced by the Monarch which will be coming from the west coast.

Sovereign is one of our favorite ships. We just bid farewell to her this past weekend and will really miss her and her wonderful staff.

I noticed that SOS isn't on the route I am going on next year. Its been there for ages and she was my first cruise pre renovation at 13, and third post renovation at 16.

Are they taking her out? Why would they have done that huge renovation a few years back if they are discontuining the ship......

The SOS is being transfered to a Spanish cruise line (Pullmantour) and will be sailing this winter, summer in in South America (Brazilian coast) under the name of Soberano. It was noticed that Pullmantour is part of the Royal Caribbean group.

Archived