Help! Best shore snorkeling?

laurenfl15

Hey guys- We leave Monday for Cozumel! Im so excited! We are getting engaged this cruise so its really special! ( I know i know.. im not supposed to know its gonna happen haha ;) )

Anyways this is a big trip for the boyfriend.. he has never left the country or gone snorkeling. I really want to take him to a place that has the best snorkeling the area has to offer!

I would love a place that offers drinks/food as well.. but considering im sure well be drinking later that day its not a necessity!

My brain hurts from planning everything on this cruise so if you guys could help me with this decision i would greatly appreciate it. Thanks! :D

The best that I have found so far are Chankanaab and Dzul Ha (Money Bar). I heard thru the boards that Playa Uvas is good but we haven't been there, yet. Don't expect to see much in the way of coral but there are lots of fish with an occasional lobster and maybe a moray. (We saw our first moray at Dzul Ha last year.)

To see any coral you need to take a boat trip.

Archived