Deep Sea Fishing in George Town

Mikea

Has anyone done a Deep Sea Fishing Excursion in George Town, Grand Cayman? There are 2 of us that want to go and we will be there on Mar. 11 2009.

If anyone has some recommendations, it would be appreciated.

Has anyone done a Deep Sea Fishing Excursion in George Town, Grand Cayman? There are 2 of us that want to go and we will be there on Mar. 11 2009.

If anyone has some recommendations, it would be appreciated.

No recommendations. You might try to Google it for fishing. When DH and I were there, it was "bill fishing" time and they were having tournaments-It was in the $500-600 range pp, too rich for our blood! Good Luck, we'll be there in April 09 so if you find something please share, I'll be looking also!

When we were there in July it was $600 for the charter for 4 hours with Captain Marvin's. I am not aware of any "excursions" for fishing there - you just basically need to charter the boat. The last time we cruised we used a roll call board to get a group together to share a charter - you may want to see if anyone wants to split a charter with you.

I hope this helps!

Enjoy!

Was the fishing good? We spend time in Honduras every year, and Hubby has taken fishing charters a couple of times on Roatan. He's only ever caught a sunburn though...lol...had something on his line once, and a shark ate it before he could get it reeled in.

If you do catch something tasty, what are the options for having it prepared for you to enjoy? Or is it strictly sport fishing?

Thanks!

ee

I'm not an expert on deep sea fishing but they did catch fish and they had a good time. I am going to try to insert a picture here.http://family.webshots.com/photo/2567740340015086222YsIsMd

I hope this works!

We were staying in a condo when we were there so we cooked up the fish ourselves and it was very good!

I hope this helps!

Archived