Things you regret not doing on your cruise

Joaljoe

My regrets:

On RC Enchantment, not getting to the top of the rock climbing wall.

Later, I had to conquer a few rock climbing walls on land.

Not trying the bungee jump.

On CC, always forgetting and missing the galley tour.

Not getting Nassau, Paradise Island on video, my pics don't do it justice.

Not having a camcorder on my first three cruises. Now I can only remember the Celebration from my pics.

Not drinking more DOD, I always sneak on my Crown Royal.

Not eating more food.

Finally, I regret not being on a cruise at this very moment. Why am I working, I need to get on another cruise.:D

Every cruise, I vow to do SOMETHING I've not done before - this last time, it was to take the dance classes - so much fun!

Still on my list -

1. karaoke - I've promised my sister we'll do this on our New Year's cruise

2. tea - This past cruise, I had to choose between this and the galley tour, which I had also never done before.

3. hot tub and/or pool

4. staying on the ship on a port day

DH is trying to get me to enter the talent show next time - not so sure about that one! Singing in church is a little different!

We've done the late night comedy - not wonderfully exciting - didn't this time because we'd heard both the comedians on previous cruises. We've done the midnight buffets, but didn't this last time - we determined to eat only what was really special and to enjoy every bite! We've ordered room service - and it was wonderful! But we were just not hungry at other times this trip.

As for the sex part - I always pack sexy nighties for each night of the cruise, and DH always makes a comment about how they'll look on the floor of the cabin - ;) And we definitely always get our boys a cabin of their own!

no worries in my opinion on missing the chocolate buffet.. Whatever chocolate they used it sure wasnt hersheys ;)

For all of you missed the waterslide folks. I was able to manage to haul my body up the 4 levels to the waterslide a few times. My recommendation to you all is to use the waterslide while docked at one of the ports. There is hardly a line and no one has to see you cough/choke on the salt water at the end ;) The rules state to lay down, but if you want to keep that salt to a minimum sit up and you will slow down some and not make such a splash at the end.

I regret not having more sun because of IKE... ;)

I regret not getting to midnight comedy at 9pm so I could get a seat.

I regret going to the room around 7pm for a break before the show and then not having the ambition to open the door back up!!!

Wishing you all happy sailing.. but please do try the waterslide at least once.

:eek: Are you serious??!! If you don't get to the midnight comedy show by 9 you will not get a seat??? Is the show really at midnight and you have to arrive 3 hours early???

Archived