Question on All inclusive @ Mr. Sanchos

lub2cruise

Did Mr. Sanchos on 18 February 2009. Our waiter was Edwin, and he always knew when we needed something. I would ask my DH, where is Edwin, and a second later he was there. We did the AI through Carrie. I do not know the drink prices, but Edwin listened to what we likes and brought us some amazing drinks. One was made with tequila, and a liquor with a fruit from Mexico, it started with a "T" and instead of salt on the rim it was mild chilie pepper. I wish I remember the name. A 20 minute massage was $25.00. Ask for Carmen. The beach was not overtly crowded. Loved every minute. DH and DD (age 7) went parasailing. I think it was $45.00 per person.

Carrie is so great! I just finished booking with her- cost $40/adult! And I mentioned I was there celebrating my 21st birthday and she said she arranged a special surprise for me on the beach!! She goes out of her way to make the experience special!! I will be there the 11th of March and will let everyone know what my surprise is!!

Oh and I called in with a concern with my paypal- she works with this great guy named Ken! Ken is so helpful! We talked on the phone for more than 20 minutes and he gave me so much "insider information"/advice about the ship and the ports!! He added even more to the good experience I had!!

I can not wait! Judging from Carrie and Ken I am sure the experience on the beach is going to be just as great!!

I just booked this AI for Mr Sancho's. With the pictures I find this just what I am looking for. Relaxing on the beach laying in the sun and drinking and eating! The beach and the water looks so nice I wish I was there now! :cool:

• 1 month later...

Thank you everyone for your information. We were debating of doing the one from the ship or on our own. Carrie sounds amazing to work with and I'll be contacting her.

Thank you again and can't wait. This is our first cruise and I want it to be special for DH. He mentioned lastnight that the cooking class looked fun, so trying to work that into the plans :)

Dawn

Holy Hanna.. I just emailed from the contact us link and already have a reply. Its Easter Sunday.. I figured it would be tomorrow at the earliest.

If anyone else is interested in doing both the class and the AI.. here is her reply

Happy easter!!!

Dawn,

You can do both, cost of both is $85 usd per person, but well worth the money if you plan on staying all day. The cooking class includes margaritas,(while the class is in session) and the meal you prepare.

Thank you!!!!

Carrie

tourcozumel net

Holy Hanna.. I just emailed from the contact us link and already have a reply. Its Easter Sunday.. I figured it would be tomorrow at the earliest.

If anyone else is interested in doing both the class and the AI.. here is her reply

PLease let me know if you enjoy the cooking class if you go. I am anxious to hear all about it. Thanks

Dawn.. congrats on booking, you DH will love love love Sanchos! Eat, drink and be very relaxed and spoiled all day ;) (and you don't have to do a thing!!) I have been debating on the cooking excursion or the horseback for our next trip there, choices choices! Enjoy and give us a full review on your return.

We just got back two weeks ago from Cozumel and Mr. Sancho's Beach. It is a very nice one. We didn't know we were going there as I booked someone that was at our dispense, and took us where ever we wanted to go. He recommeneded Mr. Sancho's Beach, and it is a nice one.

If you want a massage, they do a good job, and very reasonable in price, compared to having someone do it for you on a cruise ship, if you are going that route.

brneyes

• 2 months later...

I just came back from Mr. Sancho's and I had my receipt from Carrie. THEY NEVER PAID MR SANCHOS.

DO NOT BOOK ANYTHING WITH CARRIE'S COMPANY! I had to repay at the door even though I had all my paperwork. They will not accept anything from her company!

Mr Sanchos is great for a beach day, lots of drinks, and the food was so so. Service was excellent! Book with another company. IF you pay CARRIE you will lose your money like I did and so many other people.

Not sure what happened. We used Carrie on Feb and had no problems. I hop you were able to get carrie to refund you money. If not I would file claim thru paypal. (assume that is how you paid)

I bought my AI back in February and there was a very long thread about this that got pulled from the board. I check with Mr. Sanchos twice and I was told by Oliver that they would not honor anything from tour cozumel dot net. I checked with him in May and June and got the same answer. I emailed Carrie and never got a response just like everyone on the other thread. One group of people was out a couple hundred dollars. Someone posted her personal phone number and cell number and that is when it got pulled (an officer posted it after he got ripped off).

A dispute through pay pal won't work because it's an exchange of service and not goods. You'll have to dispute it with your credit card company. I didn't hear of anyone getting a refund from Carrie. It's too bad. I had the same thing happen to me. I'm still going to Mr. Sancho's, but i'm paying at the door.

Can you get the AI if you pay at the door? I read somewhere that the only way to get the AI deal was to make a reservation.

We were going to do this in June but we got rerouted because of the pig virus, so we would really like to do it on the cruise in Sept.

Thanks

Can you get the AI if you pay at the door? I read somewhere that the only way to get the AI deal was to make a reservation.

We were going to do this in June but we got rerouted because of the pig virus, so we would really like to do it on the cruise in Sept.

Thanks

They would not honor my pre-paid with Carrie and when they told me that I had to re-pay at the door for the AI. I paid the same price that I paid with Carrie. From what I understand, you can pay at the door. Our table mates went there too and they paid as they went.

We did the all inclusive in February. If this is the only thing you plan to do in Cozumel and you like to eat and drink, I would definitely recommend this option. The difference I noted was that those doing the AI were seated in a certain section so that the waiters could keep watch of their AI people. When others came and tried to sit there (prime locations for seats) they were moved. There were no signs telling people these tables/lounge chairs were for AI people only. The waiters just kept moving people.

We had someone on our roll call that said the AI was not the way to go. He said drinks were cheap and it was better to pay as you go. HOWEVER, he came by our area when he left and told us how LARGE his big was. His group of 4 had a very expensive tab by the end of the day. So if you like to eat & DRINK, do the AI package. It is definitely going to be worth it if you plan to spend the day there. (We had a few people join us with an AI ticket but they did a tour of the island first. They probably did not get their money's worth.)

And to answer the question about the pool - yes it was available to everyone but you didn't see too many people in there. Rather small pool - most were in the ocean.

Marlene

8 days till my sail away. Choosing the AI for wife and I's anniversary. Haven't booked online yet, but know can go to cozumel watersports dot com to reserve. One quick question all, do I have to book online or can i pay at the door for the AI? Cant wait.. Happy sailing

Archived