Freeport Biking Adventure

919Florida

I am trying to find an excursion in Freeport. I am currently scheduled for the glass bottom boat tour but I am hearing mixed reviews of that and was kinda wanting something that last longer. I found the Freeport Biking Adventure on Carnival's website today and it looks really interesting. Anyone have any more information on this excursion. What kind of places do you stop at? How long do you have on the beach? On one page on Carnival's site it says you get to visit Garden of the Groves but it is not mentioned on the other page. Do you get to visit there? Any information you can provide is greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

Chris

I am trying to find an excursion in Freeport. I am currently scheduled for the glass bottom boat tour but I am hearing mixed reviews of that and was kinda wanting something that last longer. I found the Freeport Biking Adventure on Carnival's website today and it looks really interesting. Anyone have any more information on this excursion. What kind of places do you stop at? How long do you have on the beach? On one page on Carnival's site it says you get to visit Garden of the Groves but it is not mentioned on the other page. Do you get to visit there? Any information you can provide is greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

Chris

DW and I did a biking excurstion in January of 2007, in Freeport, and we stopped at a hotel for lunch, at the dolphin swim facility to watch some training, and also at a windy beach. Was not really that good of an excursion, IMO, but was something to do, besides hang out at Our Lucaya and drink. :p

Archived