Halifax: Coffee Shop Across From Cruise Ship Terminal

Leo Jay

Can someone tell me the name of the coffee shop right across from the cruise ship terminal? I think I may have left something behind in there, and need to try to contact them. Thanks.

If you check on a google map, if it is located on Barrington Street right by the railway yard, it is Tim Hortons. There is only the rail yard between it and the cruise terminal. The phone number is 902-425-9268. If that is not the one, chances are better than even that it is a Tim Hortons. Go to www.timhortons.com and check their store locator section. Just type in Barrington Street, Halifax and you will get a map of Halifax with all their store locations showing, with phone numbers for each. Hope this helps. I was in the first one that I mentioned last week when we picked up friends off the Maasdam so that is the first one that came to mind as being right by the cruise terminal.

It would be a fairly long walk to that Tim Hortons location. How close was the coffee shop to the exit of the main cruise terminal? If you can give me some basic info I will walk there at lunch to try and identify which one it was.

Thanks sapper1, but I'm pretty certain it wasn't TH, because I'd heard of that chain before, and the name would have registered with me.

It would be a fairly long walk to that Tim Hortons location. How close was the coffee shop to the exit of the main cruise terminal? If you can give me some basic info I will walk there at lunch to try and identify which one it was.

rickb, sorry to be getting back here so late; thanks anyway for the generous offer.

It was on the strip that's across the walk from the terminal exit that was nearest to the information booth in the vendor stall area, maybe 100 yards to the right.

Thanks sapper1, but I'm pretty certain it wasn't TH, because I'd heard of that chain before, and the name would have registered with me.

rickb, sorry to be getting back here so late; thanks anyway for the generous offer.

It was on the strip that's across the walk from the terminal exit that was nearest to the information booth in the vendor stall area, maybe 100 yards to the right.

There is a building in outside of the pier exit that I believe has a micro brewery; maybe there is a coffee shop there also. I will walk down that way tomorrow and get back to you.

There is a building in outside of the pier exit that I believe has a micro brewery; maybe there is a coffee shop there also. I will walk down that way tomorrow and get back to you.

Yes, that's the building. The microbrewery is all the way at the far end, and the coffee shop is a bit closer in. I lost an SD memory card somewhere in Halifax last thursday, and I'm just grasping at straws that I might have misplaced it there, and that someone may have found it and turned it in. Thanks a lot.

Yes, that's the building. The microbrewery is all the way at the far end, and the coffee shop is a bit closer in. I lost an SD memory card somewhere in Halifax last thursday, and I'm just grasping at straws that I might have misplaced it there, and that someone may have found it and turned it in. Thanks a lot.

I walked down today and I think the place is called The Java Factory. I went in and spoke to someone and she said she wasn't aware of one being turrned in and that if one was found it would be turned in to her because she was the manager. Sorry :( . In case you want to contact them their phone # is 902-431-9500.

I walked down today and I think the place is called The Java Factory. I went in and spoke to someone and she said she wasn't aware of one being turrned in and that if one was found it would be turned in to her because she was the manager. Sorry :( . In case you want to contact them their phone # is 902-431-9500.

Wow, I really appreciate you not only finding the place, but making the inquiry! I guess it was a pretty slim chance that not only had I actually lost it in that particular place, but also that someone would have actually found such a small thing AND turned it in... but I suppose it was worth checking. Thanks a million!

:)

Wow, I really appreciate you not only finding the place, but making the inquiry! I guess it was a pretty slim chance that not only had I actually lost it in that particular place, but also that someone would have actually found such a small thing AND turned it in... but I suppose it was worth checking. Thanks a million!

:)

Your welcome I just wish that I had better news for you but would have been surprised if it was there as well. I didn't mind checking for a fellow CC'er. I guess that I was just doing the "Saintly" part of the Saint and Sinners. :p Besides, I work near the waterfront and each day at lunch I walk up to the end of the cruise terminal building and then along the boardwalk. I have a route that takes me 30 minutes and the diversion for you was only about 2 minutes off my "route". :cool:

• 2 weeks later...

Archived