Fun Pass

terri910

My in-laws have gotten their paper documents. We have done e-docs, and have filled in and printed out our Fun Pass online.

Do they still need to fill in and print out Fun Passes, since they got paper documents?

I asked them today if they'd filled out their Fun Pass (for our cruise this coming Wednesday) and they didn't know what I was talking about.

Do i need to make sure they have a Fun Pass filled out online?

thanks!

Sooner or later, Carnival will need the information that is asked for when you fill in the Fun Pass.

If they don't do it online, they'll need to do it at the pier....which can hold up your boarding process.

It only takes a few minutes to fill out the Fun Pass and will save time at the pier. No need to print it out...once it's completed, it is in Carnival's computer.

Maybe you can help them with it if they need assistance.

Sooner or later' date=' Carnival will need the information that is asked for when you fill in the Fun Pass.

If they don't do it online, they'll need to do it at the pier....which can hold up your boarding process.

It only takes a few minutes to fill out the Fun Pass and will save time at the pier. No need to print it out...once it's completed, it is in Carnival's computer.

Maybe you can help them with it if they need assistance.[/quote']

I received my booking number and went online and in a matter of minutes had everything finished for wife and myself. It is really easy. Printed out two copies of every thing and am ready to sail. Counting the days.:)

Archived