SIMPLE things that make us LOVE Cruising

Catrin

I just booked our 9th Carnival Cruise ... and someone asked me... why cruising?? And I could not think of anything extravagant to say....

It's the Simple things...

What ONE Simple thing do YOU love about Cruising??

For me...

It's all about the Omelets.. :) I just cannot wait to say... "Cheese - well done, please!"

anyone else have a SIMPLE thing?

We're able to concentrate on us, and not stress over the usual stressors. How nice it is to eat when we're hungry, lounge around afterward, and just relax at that pace for a while week.

That change in lifestyle, for us, makes the time between cruises doable.

One simple thing.... Hmmm.... That's a hard one. My first instinct was to say "frozen yogurt!!!" But a more realistic answer would have to be the fact that I enjoy being treated like I'm one of the "rich and famous" for a week. That's how I feel when being so politely cared for by Carnival crew members. :) They're so NICE and always happy to help make my stay on board as pleasant as possible. Gotta love the Carnival crews!

Oh, lobster is on the menu tonight? Can I have two please?!!

LOVE the fact that I can eat whatever I want, whenever with no questions asked. To add to that...I get plenty of exercise from all of the walking while in ports so I don't feel too bad for all the eating! :p

Our first real cruise was on the Valor last year. For months afterwards, we talked about our wonderful experiences. We had reservations to do the Supper Club but canceled because we were having so much fun in the dining room every night. It was BF's birthday that week, and everyone made it such a tremendous experience! We're still talking about our fantastic server, Julia---cute blond from Estonia---and her adorable asst, Pande! They absolutely made our dining an experience to remember. I'm so sorry I didn't write CCL after the cruise to tell them this. I filled out the Comment Card---I hope it got to the right sources.

Just one thing...so hard to pick just one thing...I can't pick just one, there are too many things that go into making cruising the vacation for me. Some of the many:

* No decisions or worries about where I'll be eating.

* No cooking or cleaning.

* I can do as much or as little as I want for the day, nothing that I have to do.

* Ocean breezes & sunshine.

* Sitting on my balcony, seeing nothing but ocean.

* Sitting on my balcony & pulling into port.

Archived