Soda Pop Questions Regarding The Glass

cguppy

My question is when you buy the soda pop program for the cruise what type of container is the pop/soda used? is it a plastic cup or is it a plastic glass with a cover on it like the coffee mugs you can get to go that are plastic but a durable plastic? Is it a container that looks like a sovernier or is it a durable container? or maybe its disposible and you throw it away every time and get a new? thanks for your in put on this. I saw at a garage sale someone had these plastic ones that said carnival on them and I was wondering if rcc had the same type or is it better or what. thanks.

When we've bought the card we use the card and leave the cup in our cabin. It is a pain to drag around and you really don't need it. Show your card with the sticker to any bartender or server and they will bring you a drink in a glass.

On the Mariner of the Seas, we did not have to use our mug all the time. When we were at the pool we just showed our sea pass card with sticker attached and got a glass of pop in a plastic tumbler.

So, you either used your mug, or got a plastic glass if you did not want to carry your mug.

Later

Archived