Soda Card?

harlee3

Doyou buy the soda card  

208 members have voted

1. 1. Doyou buy the soda card

• 4 weeks later...

Good thread...has answered a number of my questions..but just one more that I only came up with while reading the last couple of posts..

What is lemonade if it's not a soda??? I am so confused. In Australia we don't have "sodas", we have softdrinks, and a softdrink covers just about every not alcoholic sweet fizzy drink...diet or non-diet... including cola, lemonade, lemon squash etc etc.

What do you call sodas?

Good thread...has answered a number of my questions..but just one more that I only came up with while reading the last couple of posts..

What is lemonade if it's not a soda??? I am so confused. In Australia we don't have "sodas", we have softdrinks, and a softdrink covers just about every not alcoholic sweet fizzy drink...diet or non-diet... including cola, lemonade, lemon squash etc etc.

What do you call sodas?

Soda is carbonated flavored water with syrup added. Princess carrys only Coke products and so they have a limited number of flavors to choose from.

Lemonade is a non-carbonated drink that is often times made with a powered flavoring.

What do you call sodas?

lemonade to you would be Sprite or any drink made with carbonated water and flavoured with lemon. In north American, lemonade is a non-carbonated drink

For my husband and I we do not drink other "adult" beverages and only drink water, ice tea, and soda during the day, so for us it is a good deal. Plus we pay the $100 or whatever it is (2 stickers) up front and then we don't have to think about it anymore. It's a mind thing for us and very worth it. We just plan the cost of the soda stickers in the price of the cruise along with other necessities such as tips, photos, tours.

For diet coke drinkers it is a great asset to be able to go anywhere on ship and get a diet coke at anytime handed to you ,some like coffee ,tea, beer the thing is unless you only drink an occasional coke ,it is worth the cost and is convient to be able to get any where on ship. if you want to drink in your room, you just get a drink on the way ( or 2 ) and enjoy on your balcony or room .....are we there yet?????? Nov 26 can not wait.. :rolleyes:

I really can't take diet coke any longer. Messes with me so I switched to Coke Zero which tastes much better. imho...

Since they do not carry that, I take a pack of plastic bottles on with me. One for each day. Also helps me reign in my soda drinking on the trip since the stuff is horrible toxic anyhow, one a day is enough for me...

We just take an extra suitcase for that and water and bring it back with the garbage we buy. Works out great!!

If they carried zero, I would just buy one or two a day and skip the card. If you drink enough of those drinks to make out, it is a good deal but I really try to eat 'better' on these trips which includes cutting back on the pop.

Good Sailing to All!!!!

WKA

Archived