bringing soda in carry on ( leaving today need help ASAP)

bobbyfk

sorry for the title LOL but i am leaving for the ship in a few hours:D :D :D

i bought a 12 pack on iced tea ( because i hate ccl's unsweetened iced tea) will it be okay if i just put it in my carry on? thats all thats really in there:D well no i have my tooth brush, razor, sunglasses etc... but the iced tea can be seen easily and i have no where to hide it. will i have to walk the plank if they question me? i think CCL even says you can bring some non-alcoholic beverages aboard but i am just double checking

i know you all are thinking look at this lucky mfer going on a cruise while i have to go to work:D :p

thanks guys

sorry for the title LOL but i am leaving for the ship in a few hours:D :D :D

i bought a 12 pack on iced tea ( because i hate ccl's unsweetened iced tea) will it be okay if i just put it in my carry on? thats all thats really in there:D well no i have my tooth brush, razor, sunglasses etc... but the iced tea can be seen easily and i have no where to hide it. will i have to walk the plank if they question me? i think CCL even says you can bring some non-alcoholic beverages aboard but i am just double checking

i know you all are thinking look at this lucky mfer going on a cruise while i have to go to work:D :p

thanks guys

You will have absolutely NO trouble walking on the ship with your ice tea. I've carried on a 'cube' of soda numerous times. No worries. I hope you have a fabulous cruise!!!

We carried oua 12-pack of Pepsi on board this month -- no problem. We had read that if you put a luggage tag on it that you wouldn't have to carry it, but even though I had it taped up and had a luggage tag on it the porter wouldn't take it. Maybe it only works with cubes (24-packs) and maybe it just depends on the porter...???

Been back 2 weeks from cruise I took an extra suitcase with 2 12packs of Caffine free coke and a 6 pack of water in it. I stuck some beach towels in it to fill space. some luggage tags and it went with the rest of our luggage. One the way back that suitcase fit in another and it was fine

We returned from the Conquest (Hurricane Ike) cruise and we boarded with 12 packs of water, diet dr. pepper, sierra mist, diet mt dew, and pepsi. Not to mention the 2 bottles of wine, rum, vodka, and two bottles of bloody mary mix. Not one problem at all. No, I better correct that. The only problem we had was that my husband put his pocket knife in the sipper pouch on the front of the small suitcase so we could cut our zip ties. He got called down to security to identify it. No problem. They just handed it to him and told him to have a lovely cruise. Good thing it wasn't a bazooka or anything.

Hi, this might be a silly question pertaining to soda pop,

has anyone packed it in there checked luggage?

I worry about it exploding. We will be flying into Miami and would like to take on board my diet caffene free coke.

Don't know our travel times as of yet (for air) and there is not likely a store near by for us to buy some.

Thanks in advance for anybody's help.:)

We returned from the Conquest (Hurricane Ike) cruise and we boarded with 12 packs of water, diet dr. pepper, sierra mist, diet mt dew, and pepsi. Not to mention the 2 bottles of wine, rum, vodka, and two bottles of bloody mary mix. Not one problem at all. No, I better correct that. The only problem we had was that my husband put his pocket knife in the sipper pouch on the front of the small suitcase so we could cut our zip ties. He got called down to security to identify it. No problem. They just handed it to him and told him to have a lovely cruise. Good thing it wasn't a bazooka or anything.

Good thing you posted this! I was wondering if passengers could bring something like wine or champagne onboard. I was reading the FAQ about that and it says there's cork fees if you want to consume them in the main dining room. What if you want to drink it in your room?? Any info would be great. Thanks!

Good thing you posted this! I was wondering if passengers could bring something like wine or champagne onboard. I was reading the FAQ about that and it says there's cork fees if you want to consume them in the main dining room. What if you want to drink it in your room?? Any info would be great. Thanks!

Yes, you can drink it in your room and you can carry a glass of wine into the dining room. There may be a fee if you bring a whole bottle into the dining room.

Archived