Short review on my Mariner 9-14-08 cruise

meggie711

Meggie, thanks for the review. I can't wait until November when it is my turn. However, I feel kind of sad for you. Why you may ask. Well I remember reading a lot of your posts pretrip, (like about the gas prices etc) and how excited you were. I am sad for you because it is over. It went so quick. I hope mine doesn't go as fast as yours did.

Linda

Linda,

Awww, don't be sad for me! Be happy that I had a trip of a lifetime with wonderful memories, and even better pictures. lol It won't be forgotten any time soon. ;)

We were on the mariner 8/31 eastern, and all I can say is "Ditto" to your review. You did not mention the Love and Marriage show. Always the same questions but still a Hoot.

We did not use the stabilizers on the last night either. At the farewell show the captain apologized, and said we were in too shallow water to safley use them, coming up the coast of Florida.

Thanks so much for the good review. We've never sailed RCCL, (our first RCCL will be 2009), and I am looking forward to her coming to LA.

I know what you mean about the rockin' and rollin' without the stabilizers. On our way back from Hawaii, HAL stopped the stabilizers. What a ride. :rolleyes: :)

I think it has something to do with fuel economy. :confused:

Pat

Archived