NASSAU cafe's/coffee

code_d

I am hoping that our resident expert (pun intended:D ) scubagirl can help us out. We will be in Nassau for the first time in January. We are in from like 7am to 3 pm. We want to find a place with good coffee/atmosphere and then a place we can let loose and quite frankly drink. We like to find local places as the people are always so nice/fun to drink with,, and we partly cruise to experience other cultures. Is iguanas a little of both? I have seen you mention this place before. Would like to be off the pier, but not opposed to taking a taxi. Thanks anyone for ome input. :cool:

I am hoping that our resident expert (pun intended:D ) scubagirl can help us out. We will be in Nassau for the first time in January. We are in from like 7am to 3 pm. We want to find a place with good coffee/atmosphere and then a place we can let loose and quite frankly drink. We like to find local places as the people are always so nice/fun to drink with,, and we partly cruise to experience other cultures. Is iguanas a little of both? I have seen you mention this place before. Would like to be off the pier, but not opposed to taking a taxi. Thanks anyone for ome input. :cool:

For coffee.. Flamingo Cafe next to Senor Frogs. For a place to relax.. during the daytime.. Iquanas would be fine for drinking.. but I'd take a quick taxi to Green parrot and get away from the downtown crowd.

Any taxi can get you there.. about $4 pp.

Of course, you can go to the local Chucky cheeze.. ake senor frogs..if you really just want to drink without leaving the US mentality.

Archived