Miracle Cat 11 Wrap Balcony Panorama Deck

bonniemari

I have never stayed in one but have one booked for July. Can't wait. Apparantly the rooms are about 240 sq feet instead of the usual cat 11 275 sq feet...but....they are a real 2 room suite. A door separates the bedroom from the living area. ALSO... the suite comes with a 220 sq. ft balcony!!! Usually the cat 11 balconeys are about 75 or so sq feet. If you can get this room do it NOW!! They sell out very quickly.

We have stayed in 8273 on the Pride, Legend and Spirit and 8268 on the Miracle. The only noise we noticed was in the morning when they moved the lounge chairs. It really did not bother us much. A bigger problem was smokers flicking ashes from the Lido deck. It obviously did not bother us enough to not book these cabins again.

We were in cabin 8273 on the Miracle in February. The balcony does not have much of an overhang above so the sun really beats down during the day. You also get quite a bit of soot from the funnel that lands on the chairs and the balcony floor. You have to be careful because you'll get it on you and your clothes. The room itself is nice, obviously much bigger than regular cabins. We got ours for half price and to be honest I was glad that I didn't pay the extra money. I'm quite happy with the regular balcony rooms.

I think that one on a lower deck would be nicer just to have the roof above you to get out of the sun or rain and maybe not have the soot issue.

Archived