guide in danang

gail1000

january 2008 (on rccl ) we used viet value travel not good at all and they ask us for extra money in the middle of the tour very dishonest even with a prepaid and written contract

but in hanoi we use vietnam today travel with M. Tan very proffesionnal and reliable and they can organise you a tour in every port of call we already book with the other one but people on the hanoi tour with us used them in every port and they were very good and honest

hope it help

enjoy your trip bye bye

I used Tonkin Travel for tours in Hanoi and Saigon they also booked my hotel in Hoian plus two flights with Veitnam Airlines,and transfers.i paid the acount in us dollars on my first tour of Halong bay.its run by a Australian and his Vietmese Wife who speaks excelent english.

all corespondence is done with email.look them up on the net and ask for a Quote. they will also organise a visa.you could try phoning them as well.enjoy Veitnam Grumphy

Pat this is a great company they are all over V/Nam ask for Martin his phone number and email address is on the web site. i,m not sure how long you have in Danang try to include HOIAN its about 40 minute drive from Danang, on the Way there is a monastry that has been built in the middle of a granite Mountain. the Viet Kong would hide in here from the bombers during the war. its oposite china beach. there is not a lot to see on china beach just three very poor restearaunts a magnificent beach with sunbeds on it.you will enjoy V/Nam dh will like the beer 80 cents for a 20 ounce bottle. while here my advice is to eat fish.bird flue is around plus they have a desease with pork. Grumphy

Archived