Eurodam Onboard Gift Question/Suggestions

Pompein

Sailing on the Eurodam 3 day Bahamas cruise in Oct with a small group of women to celebrate my 50th birthday :D . Wanted to have a gift in cabins for each of them, but can't find anything in the HAL gift offering or shop HAL website.

For those that have been on Eurodam (or other HAL ships) do they sell champagne flutes with ship or name engraved on them?

I wanted to have these in the cabin with champagne,etc for sailaway.

I called the 800, but she said they may have them there, but no access to inventory.

Does anyone have another suggestion for gifts? Can I have something delivered to cabins from an outside firm?

Thanks!

Sailing on the Eurodam 3 day Bahamas cruise in Oct with a small group of women to celebrate my 50th birthday :D . Wanted to have a gift in cabins for each of them, but can't find anything in the HAL gift offering or shop HAL website.

For those that have been on Eurodam (or other HAL ships) do they sell champagne flutes with ship or name engraved on them?

I wanted to have these in the cabin with champagne,etc for sailaway.

I called the 800, but she said they may have them there, but no access to inventory.

Does anyone have another suggestion for gifts? Can I have something delivered to cabins from an outside firm?

Thanks!

The only thing along that line that I can find is a "ship specific coffee mug" for $9.95. It's on the HAL site, Onboard Gifts, Variety gifts.

Archived